Who Am I, And Why Do I Do This Work?
Tar’kesa Colvin, MBA, has spent several years mentoring and coaching business owners and visionaries in various corporate settings and industries. She has worked in Healthcare Management during her career, completed a Bachelor of Business Administration in Management, and a Masters of Business Administration in operations management.
Tar’kesa’s achievements include:
- Writing and publishing 19 + books of her own in just 6 years
- Award-Winning Publishing Consultant
- Bestselling Author
- Former TV Show
- Contributor to The Huffington Post
- Contributor to Thrive Global
- Contributor to Addicted 2 Success
- Helped over 90 authors successfully write their books
- Mentoring authors through becoming featured authors at the NAACP National Convention, featured experts on NBC, having TEDx talks, and securing features in well-known magazines like Cosmo
In addition to working on a PhD in Organizational Leadership and Management, she was recently
👋2021 Clubhouse Creator First Finalist 🎉 | 🎙️POETRY IN MOTION TV Show Producer
👑 Founder of iNOW Publishing™ THE premier publishing company turning authors into influencers and killing the myth of the struggling author.
🎞️Founder of Influence NOW Media™ and iNOW Productions™ - for TV & Film projects
And today she is sharing her 20 + years of publishing and marketing with authors who struggle with marketing.